A new Family member born in winter.

Hey random people! How ya doin’? About two days ago my nephew was born around 5:00 A.M, yes he was late, but he was still birthed around November! 🙂 I am really happy for my big bro and his girlfriend. My mom doesn’t wanna be called Grandma Nanny because she thinks it makes her old, even though she’s like what 40 years old.

His name is Felix and while mom was looking through Facebook and I was listening to Pandora while playing Nascar on the PS3 she called my name, but me being music freak I am, I got a little to much lost in my music and game I hardly heard her so she was in a playful mood so she kept on poking me for what felt like for ever until I cracked and paused the game and music and complained that she made Kasey Kahne pass me and put me back into 30th place.

She told me Felix was born and showed me a baby Felix and let me tell you one thing, he is gonna be such a ladies man when he grows up ’cause he is one of the cutest things I ever saw! I get to go meet him on Saturday and I really can’t wait!! Thx 4 reading! Cya! 😉